Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rajasthan

I visited various cities of Rajasthan this winter. It was kinda cool. Palaces, forts, temples, shrines ... all some hundred years old.

Udaipur
Ajmer
Pushkar
Jodhpur
Jaipur

I went with my family. Papa, mummy and Ruchi.

Traveled by all sorts of transportation. Trains, buses, cars, autorickshaws, cycle rickshaws, boats.

Kings, their lives, their wives, their wars, their ends.

Did some shopping as well. That's the boring part. [smile]

Camel rides. Bullock cart rides. Awesome local food.

7 days.

1 comment:

Arnie said...

Hi Aman,
Your words are smelling like that you didn't enjoyed going to rajasthan very much. It Was so so tour.

but i like rajasthan. i too have my blog on rajasthan. The more i go, the more it enchanted me.

Arun Gangwar
Blog:Rajasthan Tour