Saturday, October 04, 2008

A wednesday

So here comes my first review.

This movie was clean, had an underlying glue of narrative and was made with honesty.

I don't look much at the core story of a movie as much as on how it was made. I believe that a good production can build a great movie from a simple tale and bad production can ruin the most innovative stories and concepts.

The movie was fast, as a thriller should be.
It did not try to force the two sides in conflict into definitions of good and bad.
I made use of the viewer's intellect which is ignored or ridiculed by half of the movies.
It could build and keep a chain of suspenses.
The characters looked and acted their parts.

The movie slacked here and there, as any human creation will.

But over all, a must watch. If you don't like it, disagree with me here.

No comments: